NoHo Neighborhood Council
4th Annual Green Living Fair Event 3/11Posted on 03/03/17
"4th Annual Green Living Fair"
at 12061 Moorpark St. @ Moorpark Park (corner of Laurel Canyon)
The 4th Annual Green Living Fair is a FREE family-friendly event that creates excitement and enthusiasm for “greening” our lives and becoming more environmentally conscious citizens. By using this fun, environmentally responsible forum of education and entertainment, attendees get to learn first hand about water conservation, sustainable best practices, importance of native plants, urban farming, climate change, recycling
, and more.
Be a part of a grass-roots effort to ignite ideas, improve the quality of life for all living things, and spur on civic activism.
- Live Entertainment
- Kid’s Activities
- Over 25 Nature, Conservation, Preservation & Education Exhibitors
- Interactive "Learning" Stations
- FREE SHADE TREE Adoption ~ Take home a tree! (while supplies last)
- Pie Contest ~ Enter YOUR homemade pie by 10:30 am
- E-Waste Collection for Desktop/Laptop computers, LCD and CRT monitors and TVS, MP3 players, Camcorders, Smartphones, PDAs, and Cell phones.
- Solar Mobile Station
- Urban Farming
- And More!
* California State Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian, Assembly District 46
* Los Angeles City Councilmember Paul Krekorian, Council District 2
* Mid-Town NoHo Neighborhood Council
* Sherman Oaks Neighborhood Council
* Studio City Recreation Center - Los Angeles Recreation and Parks
Presented by the Studio City Neighborhood Council
Questions? Contact Lisa Cahan Davis [email protected]