Welcome to the Outreach Committee Page!!!
Adria Brodie - Chair
Robyn Sumners - Co-Chair
Ken Dorfman - Member
Donna Moss - Member
Paul Storiale - Ex Officio Member
The Outreach Committee is the heartbeat of the NoHo Neighborhood Council.
- To inform stakeholders and the community at large about board meetings, committee meetings, elections and community projects.
- To interact with stakeholders at community events and learn more about the concerns of the neighborhood.
- To encourage active participation from stakeholders who live, work or have an interest in the NoHo Neighborhood.
- To grow our audience segment to include representation of Youth who live, work and play in the NoHo Community.
Our Monthly Committee Meeting -
Held on the 1st Monday of each month
NEXT MEETING: March 5, 2018
Senior Citizen Center (side room) at the North Hollywood Park
5301 Tujunga Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(southwest corner of Chandler & Tujunga Blvd.)
Please contact Adria Brodie or Robyn Sumners if you are interested in joining the NoHo Neighborhood Council Outreach Committee.
- The meeting begins at 6:00 pm.
Adria Brodie, Chair
Robyn Sumners, Co-Chair
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the NoHo NC box.